Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mud Before Spring

Spring in Vermont is fantastic! It would be nicer right now for me personally if my PR business wasn't running every facet of my life so I could do something besides work. I am working on that - believe me...

But, spring is still fantastic. I heard a great commentary on VPR driving home from a day of meetings today that made me smile. The mud, the "sugar snow," the red trees, the drastic shifts in air temp - they are all a part of spring! Here's a few pictures I took while driving through Lincoln Gap after meeting with my fantastic clients at The Round Barn Farm in Waitsfield. Beauty is in the honesty and promise in photos like these!






Before those spring greens can bud, the sun needs to warm up the trees which melts the snow which makes the mud. In honor of this process and the beautiful mud Vermont produces, I am attending the Mud Season Madness Event at the Old Lantern this coming Saturday, March 28th. The Mitch and I will be donning our best mud season outfits for the event's fashion show. Music will be provided by the Gordon Stone Band and Brett Hughes' Wrecking Ball. Check out the poster to the right and come rock out with Vermont Vibers of all ages at the Old Lantern this Saturday night!!!

No comments: