Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Those Random Connections

Well, those of us who get what life is about know random connections are not random at all. But, that still does not lessen the magical impact of them! I was at Dark Star Orchestra at Higher Ground last night and while in line to get in, there was a pretty gal in front of me with a really cool embroidered jacket. My reaching out to her and commenting on her jacket put a smile on her face and gave me a look in my eyes of such thankfulness for reaching out in this time of human cravings for connections. I kept seeing her throughout the night and by the end of the night we were dancing up a storm together and exchanged emails for the next time we can meet, dance, and connect again!

And that, my friends, is what this blog is about. Vermont Vibes - and the connections that energize them. Oh, and by the way, this blog is posted through Technorati! Technorati Profile

No comments: