Friday, December 4, 2009

2 BIG NEWS FLASHES!!!

I MUST be quick because The Mitch and I are supposed to be leaving to have a weekend of dinner with friends (I did post a while back that's what I really wanted to spend my time doing and now that The Mitch and I have manifested it, I am being bad and blogging!)

So.......in case you all didn't know, The Mitch and I are getting married! Of course we got engaged on September 3, 2008 - not this fall, but last - oh how time flies. So we are WELL on the way of planning our wedding - in fact, we are so planned the wedding might as well be this July. That's how I roll. But, instead, the wedding is in July 2011 so I can spend a year and a half telling you about all of the awesome components to our localvore wedding while the stressful planning parts have already been completed.

To start, the wedding is at The Sleepy Hollow Ski & Bike Center in Huntington - just a town and a half away from us located deep in a mountain hollow on a couple of well-trodden dirt roads. Check out their wedding gallery to get a glimpse.

Next piece of Big News is that my beloved band moe. - whom I sometimes can squeeze in commentary about even though they are not a Vermont band, are playing the most fantastic ski festival this March in Rutland, Vermont and Killington - Snoe.down. Stay tuned to the Vermont Vibes Blog for some groovy insider scoop to Rutland and Killington and if you've ever wanted to experience the rock star life I love so much - in a Vermont atmosphere of skiing and riding - this is your big chance!!! Check out all the details at www.moe.org/snoedown and by golly, buy tickets and book a room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely imagine [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to understand of. [url=http://www.top-uggsboosuk.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] , I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other people consider concerns that they just do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you