Thursday, September 3, 2009

In Honor of The Mitchezzz

I love getting emails from folks who read the blog commenting on how they feel like they know The Mitchezzz! Thank you (and The Mitch thanks you too!)!

So, in honor of my beloved and in tribute to our engagement as today is our one year anniversary of getting engaged, I would like to share a story...

The Mitch is a teacher at an elementary school. At teacher in-service prior to the start of the new school year, The Mitch was hanging out with all the ladies and they were discussing their husbands and baseball and one gal asked,

"Mitch, are you a baseball fan?"

The Mitch responded with...

"I have been known to attend a game or two, but I am really much more a fan of rock-n-roll."

This is why I love The Mitchezzz! Rock on everyone, I am heading to moe.down where The Mitch and I will be on fire with our inflatable guitars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, your blog is quite nice, if you want you can subscribe to the web / blog directory
www.cincolinks.net , where you can promote your website, it will bring you a web profile, which will be commented and rated.

Furthermore Cincolinks.net includes a revolutionary visits exchange method called 5links! with which your blog will be visited as much times as visits to the other members and that will make your blog to be known throughout the network. ;)

There are about 800 members at cincolinks.com, Hispanic community, and we are growing really fast.

The English community is beginning now, so i think this is a fantastic opportunity that should take ;).


Greetings, I hope to see you and your site at
www.cincolinks.net.